This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Selling privately.

Post Thanks / Like

Selling privately.

We are considering selling our two weeks in the same room at Casa Del Mar. We are looking for a little more flexibility as weeks 27 and 28 do not always work for us. Need advice on the nuts and bolts of safe, private sales. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks, Walt
    "Vacation is what you make of it, take from it and what you leave behind."
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I have sold my shares at the Renaissance. The paperwork was easy. I asked the management for the documents and they sent it to me. However, I did sell to someone I knew. I would request a bank check from the buyer and have all paperwork checked by Casa Del Mar before handing over the title. Just my experience...hope this helps
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same reason we sold our LaCabana units.
    We needed more date flexibility.

Have you been in touch with the management office to ask the process ?
    Good luck.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Redweek.com is always a good forum to connect timeshare owners with prospective buyers for timeshare resale. Since Redweek is a popular website for timeshare rental, they have an established customer base for the demographic who likes/uses timeshares, especially for Aruba. They offer several pricing models from do-it-yourself (you handle all inquiries and manage closing) to full service (they handle inquiries & closing).

Link to Casa Del Mar Page on Redweek: https://www.redweek.com/resort/P140-...r-beach-resort
    Last edited by SkiChris; 07-10-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    Bella Ruby - a luxury vacation home for your next tropical adventure in Aruba: www.BellaRubyAruba.com
    0 1