This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timeshare Rental

Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep this in mind. Do you own this or is it timeshare? I should consider buying condo in Aruba.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We made settlement on the condo March 2017. We spent Jan.-March. there this year and plan on spending 3 months there a year. I painted all 1500 sq of it myself except for the ceilings(just touch up), one closet and the laundry area(which will be done when we replace the washer and dryer). Hopefully, we will be able to replace the furniture in the next few years, too. Hubby is able to work from anywhere, so we are able to be there. Wish I was there now-it has been cold and damp since we've gotten home.

We also have a timeshare at the Ren, but will probably be selling it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by macky10491 View Post
    I will keep this in mind. Do you own this or is it timeshare? I should consider buying condo in Aruba.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That's fantastic/always was leery about purchasing in another country/but Aruba seems like a safe bet/although prices are really going up!!! How much do units in your development sell for/ I was just trying to do a quick search/but don't think anything on the market currently/maybe I can look at some properties while I am there.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    There are quite a few units for sale. And there are many all over the island. It is a good time to buy because many Venezuelans need to sell due to their economy. We got a good deal on ours-we never thought we'd be able to afford to buy at Oceania.

Try http://www.prestigerealtynv.com/list...s_keyword-odbr

There are many other real estate companies-just google realtors in Aruba.

That's fantastic/always was leery about purchasing in another country/but Aruba seems like a safe bet/although prices are really going up!!! How much do units in your development sell for/ I was just trying to do a quick search/but don't think anything on the market currently/maybe I can look at some properties while I am there.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not hesitate buying a condo. We’d do it again in a heartbeat. Do your research and enjoy!

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks/yes. I shouldn't have hesitated/though the island was over developed when we started going in 1999/wow/so many changes since then/and I am sure prices increased dramatically -- I think I remember when Oceania was being built/aren't they fairly new?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    macky and all

we are way off topic here

if you dont mind, i will let it continue, since it is a thread that you started

Thanks/yes. I shouldn't have hesitated/though the island was over developed when we started going in 1999/wow/so many changes since then/and I am sure prices increased dramatically -- I think I remember when Oceania was being built/aren't they fairly new?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in the oldest building which is 11 years old.

0 0