This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Who wants a few extra days at the Surf Club

Post Thanks / Like

Who wants a few extra days at the Surf Club

Perfect for anyone who would like to add onto an owner/rented week for an extra couple of days.
    Two options for additional days at the Surf Club:

Option 1: Dec 21-25 2019 Huge studio available. This unit is part of the 3 bedroom villa so guaranteed Compass building. King bed plus sofa bed with plenty of space. Enjoy the kitchenette

Option 2: Jan 2-4,2020 2 bedroom villa which is also part of the 3 bedroom unit.

Taxes are included.
    Contact by Private Message for price or other information.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Randi, I wish we were going then! We have stayed in the 3 bedroom unit there and it is huge! The studio room is just as you described and with a separate entrance and away from the 2 bedroom portion, it is very private.
    Brian

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Randi, I wish we were going then! We have stayed in the 3 bedroom unit there and it is huge! The studio room is just as you described and with a separate entrance and away from the 2 bedroom portion, it is very private.
    Thank you, yes it is a great unit and I am happy to report that I have rented the first portion but I may still have the 2 bedroom part available Jan 2-4, 2020
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents
    0 0