This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Blue Residences

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Residences

Vacation begins 5/14 although this will be out tenth year we still seem to get excited. Our first year staying at Blue Residence, has anyone ever stayed there?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is an older thread with some information from a few years back - Blue Residences

Use the search box in the upper right to pull up more.

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We looked at them when we were looking to buy a condo. They have amazing views!!! Nice pool. Onsite restaurant-I think dinner only. Exercise room. I only saw two bedroom units and depending on when they were built, there are different layouts. All the condos have a very modern feel and walls that are mostly windows so you can enjoy the view. The beach is very small. It is gated. The Azure is still under construction. When I left in March, one building looked just about complete, but the other was still under construction. There is construction next door on the other side-Embassy Suites. But you do have the protected bird sanctuary behind which is beautiful.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the word "protected" in bird sanctuary is interpreted so differently by many

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    We looked at them when we were looking to buy a condo. They have amazing views!!! Nice pool. Onsite restaurant-I think dinner only. Exercise room. I only saw two bedroom units and depending on when they were built, there are different layouts. All the condos have a very modern feel and walls that are mostly windows so you can enjoy the view. The beach is very small. It is gated. The Azure is still under construction. When I left in March, one building looked just about complete, but the other was still under construction. There is construction next door on the other side-Embassy Suites. But you do have the protected bird sanctuary behind which is beautiful.
    0 2

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park
    Post Thanks / Like
    We looked at Azure which they are building next door. The units the salesman showed us were awesome! Unfortunately the price when converting to Canadian is a little too much for us right now. Maybe one day I’ll own one. I can dream right?
    Aruba Trip #9....March 2019....
    0 0