This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Looking for a Condo with Ocean View

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a Condo with Ocean View

Hi !

I’m trying to make a short list of properties to visit when we fly down in a couple of months.

We’re looking for a two bedroom condo in the Eagle Beach area (or a similar area).
    The idea would be to rent in a complex for 6 months the first year with the thought of eventually buying.

We’d like something in a small, secure complex, with a view of the ocean and walking distance to the beach.
    Ideally, the unit would be modern and be well-lit with large windows.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you may want to contact forum members SCHEXC and ROBIN
    Robin has a 2 bedroom condo.......i do not know if hers is available for a 6 month rental, but she may be able to tell you about her condo complex.
    Schexc has a 1 bedroom condo....but he may be able to tell you about his condo complex.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you may want to contact forum members SCHEXC and ROBIN
    Robin has a 2 bedroom condo.......i do not know if hers is available for a 6 month rental, but she may be able to tell you about her condo complex.
    Schexc has a 1 bedroom condo....but he may be able to tell you about his condo complex.

Will do.

Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Be glad to offer any insight.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent you reply to your private message. I forgot to mention that we plan on being in Aruba from the beginning of Jan. to the end of March 2018.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Might want to check out Blue Residences - they have condos you can rent for 6 months or a year. Location is walking distance to Palm Beach and Eagle Beach. Gated secure community. Ocean views from all condos.
    0 1