This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New condo for rent at the Pearl, minutes from Eagle Beach

Post Thanks / Like

New condo for rent at the Pearl, minutes from Eagle Beach

Hi Everyone,

Let me first introduce myself; we're a couple from Canada/Toronto area and a few years ago we visited Aruba after trying many Caribbean islands. We instantly fell in love with the island and decided to come back (surprise, surprise). That's when we realized we need to purchase our own.

Glad to announce, after more than a year of continuous battles we finally managed to secure the purchase of our 2 bedroom condo at the Pearl and we're really excited to see it on the market. Open to any comments or simply just say "hello"

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/34198954..._entry_point=1

Ovi&Roxana
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ovi & Roxana,
    Congrats, the place looks very nice. Its always nice to own a 2nd home somewhere, especially if you can use it yourselves when you want to.
    we are going to Aruba this Sunday and will try to swing by the area where it is to check out the property. Best of luck with your new condo.
    Brian

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations and much good luck with your new digs!
    forum member SCHEXC is also an owner there and he and his bride love it.
    they visit aruba at least 2x a year for extended stays and also rent out their unit.

Quote Originally Posted by ovidiu77 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Let me first introduce myself; we're a couple from Canada/Toronto area and a few years ago we visited Aruba after trying many Caribbean islands. We instantly fell in love with the island and decided to come back (surprise, surprise). That's when we realized we need to purchase our own.

Glad to announce, after more than a year of continuous battles we finally managed to secure the purchase of our 2 bedroom condo at the Pearl and we're really excited to see it on the market. Open to any comments or simply just say "hello"

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/34198954..._entry_point=1

Ovi&Roxana

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats and welcome to home ownership in Aruba. Hubby and I own a 2 bedroom at Oceania so we are pretty close. As Andrea said, SCHEXC and his wife own a one bedroom at the Pearl. They are great people. We are in Aruba Jan.-March and rent while we are not there. If you need anything please let me know.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello neighbor and congradulations! Hope you enjoy The Pearl as much as we do...!

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Brian, much appreciated. You'll love the area, especially the proximity to the beach.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Ovi & Roxana,
    Congrats, the place looks very nice. Its always nice to own a 2nd home somewhere, especially if you can use it yourselves when you want to.
    we are going to Aruba this Sunday and will try to swing by the area where it is to check out the property. Best of luck with your new condo.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Andrea. We're planning to be there twice a year as well, more if possible
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there . Thanks and we hope to meet you guys at some point! Might be there in January next year.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Hello neighbor and congradulations! Hope you enjoy The Pearl as much as we do...!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Robin,

If we can make it this coming January, we'd love to meet you guys as well. Keep in touch

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Congrats and welcome to home ownership in Aruba. Hubby and I own a 2 bedroom at Oceania so we are pretty close. As Andrea said, SCHEXC and his wife own a one bedroom at the Pearl. They are great people. We are in Aruba Jan.-March and rent while we are not there. If you need anything please let me know.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by ovidiu77 View Post
    Thank you so much Robin,

If we can make it this coming January, we'd love to meet you guys as well. Keep in touch

0 0