This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Help finding rental home information

Post Thanks / Like

Help finding rental home information

I am doing some research for a friend and trying to find rental information on the nice home on the corner across from Catalina Cove (circled in red in the photo). I have looked on VRBO and a few other rental sites, but can't seem to find information on this rental. If anyone knows the website, or is in the area and sees a sign with information, can you please let me know?

Help finding rental home information-house-location-jpg
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tracey........one of our members rented that house 5 or 6 yrs ago.
    I am thinking trying to remember who it was.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    2 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    That's it! Thank you!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks cool! Thanks for the peek. Make sure they bring their water shoes for a swim.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That place is beautiful. I am too remember someone renting that spot...they actually invited me to stop over and visit as we were on the island at the same time. I am not sure if it was from this site or TA- I am thinking it was the other one. We never connected but I have walked past that house at least a dozen times on my walks and I am always impressed.

Post Thanks / Like
    The house rental is a minimum 7 nights at $1000 per night. While the location and pool look perfect, I am not sure it is worth it compared to other rentals available in the same general area.
    0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    The house rental is a minimum 7 nights at $1000 per night. While the location and pool look perfect, I am not sure it is worth it compared to other rentals available in the same general area.
    Its not worth it. The traffic you have while in the pool or even sitting out there on lounge chairs and bbq'g is alot, people going to arashi, boca catalina and all the tour buses going to the lighthouse. we rent right by there and pass that house a few times a day. There is no privacy at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep that is true....if you want any privacy that may not be the place despite how wonderful it looks. The views are to die for though.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    the view is beautiful but you can get that with privacy with any of the houses across the street from the water on the way past the Ritz for probably the same price but with privacy.