This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking for long term rentals for January 2020.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for long term rentals for January 2020.

My husband will be attending Xavier university starting in Jan of 2020. We are looking for a long term rental within reasonable distance to the university. Ideally it would be furnished and one bedroom at least, preferably two (we have a family and friends that plan on visiting) with a kitchen / dining area. If you know of any places please send me their contact information. Many thanks.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    have you visited aruba and met with a realtor/rental agent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironnicolesmith View Post
    My husband will be attending Xavier university starting in Jan of 2020. We are looking for a long term rental within reasonable distance to the university. Ideally it would be furnished and one bedroom at least, preferably two (we have a family and friends that plan on visiting) with a kitchen / dining area. If you know of any places please send me their contact information. Many thanks.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have never been to Aruba before and have no contacts. If you have any recommendations for an agent I would be most grateful. Picking one off of the internet is rather daunting. Many thanks.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Prestige Realty may be able to help or at least send you in the right direction. I know they really specialize on the vacation end of things and properties, but they may be able to tell you who to use on the island for what you are looking for.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You may contact Century 21 at +297 586 4242.
    They have Long Term Rental department and helped us to find tenants as well.
    Very honest and professional people and know how to run business.
    Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck and make sure to come back and let us know how things go! So exciting!

Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0