This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Antibodies Test

Post Thanks / Like

Antibodies Test

[Andrea, not sure I'm posting this in right place so please move if I did]

Thought some of you might find this interesting. I went for blood work this morning in advance of my annual physical next week. Tech told me I had the option to include the antibodies test so i figured why not. Not sure if they will call me with the results of that or I'll just find out when I go for my exam next week but I'll post when I hear!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    since it is not Aruba related (even though it is sort of covid related) I moved it to off topic.
    I hope you are HIGH in antibodies and low in cholesterol

Paul went for his labs last week and they had antibody listed on the order for too.
    He was negative for antibodies.

Our friend Jean who was really incredibly sick over Christmas with the Non Flu (2 flu tests, both negative) had a very good covid antibody result when she went for her labs in July. She was here for Christmas dinner (I had a houseful) and she left early with a headache.......after a week with headache and fever she tested negative to flu 2x............then she developed respiratory issues with a bad cough. It lasted about 2 months. She is well now.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 08-11-2020 at 09:51 PM.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0