This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use CVS for the vaccine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, are your schools back to In-person learning?
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I don't have to be up that early tomorrow but I am setting my alarm for 5:30
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Awesome! I know someone who works to get appointments for other people in our area. She has posted about other places but not CVS. I'll ask her, but meanwhile, here is an article I found. It said that CVS seems to open up appointments around 6 am.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tech-ti...re-11614594600

I cannot log on to CVS or Rite Aid from Aruba. I have been working my way through the sites of other places the vaccine is offered at home-county by county-3 done, 4 to go. It is very frustrating how it is being handled in NJ.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet but it appears like all of MA is gearing up to go back as soon as April 1st and most likely when we return from April vacation. The districts have been given notice to prepare...no idea if districts can opt out but I am getting the idea that will not be an option but I am just going on what I think....not know, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Jay, are your schools back to In-person learning?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Love all of you!!!!! I was up starting at 5:45 and at 6:15 I booked the appointment I get my 1st shot tomorrow!!!! YES!

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Awesome! I know someone who works to get appointments for other people in our area. She has posted about other places but not CVS. I'll ask her, but meanwhile, here is an article I found. It said that CVS seems to open up appointments around 6 am.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tech-ti...re-11614594600

I cannot log on to CVS or Rite Aid from Aruba. I have been working my way through the sites of other places the vaccine is offered at home-county by county-3 done, 4 to go. It is very frustrating how it is being handled in NJ.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Love all of you!!!!! I was up starting at 5:45 and at 6:15 I booked the appointment I get my 1st shot tomorrow!!!! YES!

So happy for you!!!

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    woot woot!

you do know that the CVS shots are in the bum right?

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love CVS. I got up at 5am and checked CVS until I left the house at 6:15. Just got on the highway and I got a text from a friend that CVS had appointments. Pulled off the highway into a parking lot and grabbed my phone. Few minutes later got my first appointment for this Saturday and next April 4th. Sooooo excited and thankful to CVS for opening up for teachers and staff. Boyfriend has his appointment on Tuesday. Aruba here we come!! Hopefully with Aruba being vaccinated the testing before and after will go away?? Never been so excited to get a shots in my whole life!

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Gotta love CVS. I got up at 5am and checked CVS until I left the house at 6:15. Just got on the highway and I got a text from a friend that CVS had appointments. Pulled off the highway into a parking lot and grabbed my phone. Few minutes later got my first appointment for this Saturday and next April 4th. Sooooo excited and thankful to CVS for opening up for teachers and staff. Boyfriend has his appointment on Tuesday. Aruba here we come!! Hopefully with Aruba being vaccinated the testing before and after will go away?? Never been so excited to get a shots in my whole life!
    Another success story!! Congrats!!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Please know if needed I would do it in a heart beat, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    woot woot!

you do know that the CVS shots are in the bum right?

0 0