This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aruba - Place of Power?

Post Thanks / Like

Aruba - Place of Power?

I live in Boston, have business on Aruba and go to Aruba for over 10 years. I notice that people who lives on Aruba and loves Aruba are usually very open and friendly. After discovering Alta Vista Labyrinth and experiencing some new feelings there, I started to study this issue.
    Last month I've met in St. Petersburg a Professor of Geology, V. Tokarev, who told me his theory:
    Prof. Tokarev is studying Places of Power on Earth and takes expeditions to Mount Sinai, Mount Anacurna in India, which they call "Mount of Gods", Machu Picchu. He says that Aruba has the same Geological structure with those places.
    Aruba is a volcanic island that formed at the junction of continental and oceanic plates. At the time, Silicon rose from great depths and Silane gas was formed there, which collected and brought gold and other metals to the surface.
    As a result, the island consists of silicon layers connected by metal. Aruba is a crystal lattice vibrating at the frequency of the Universe.
    Dr. Dispenza in US is one of the most known people who explains how our thoughts materialize. With our thoughts we spin torsion fields spread immediately though the Universe and attract to us everything of the same nature.
    Positive thoughts attract positive things to us and on Aruba this process amplifies many times!
    Who else noticing something like that or knows something?
    I think this idea worth to be known and can attract more good people to Aruba. The same geological structure is on Canary Islands in Portugal and in caves there they do recovery for the cosmonauts after the flights. Prof. Tokarev says that Aruba too has a potential to help people to recover from different conditions.

Last edited by Diomid; 09-06-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting first post. Welcome!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome on board!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, but looks like it was moved?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaa, got it
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was in the MY ARUBA STORY and since it was unrelated to that topic we (Walt and I) made the decision to move it to the General category.

Quote Originally Posted by Diomid View Post
    Thank you, but looks like it was moved?
    0 0

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    Post Thanks / Like
    A FEEL GOOD read!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Me and my wife went to Atlanta to the conference of Allatra society and they have one of the best explanations of the real physics.
    " Only impossible needs a believe, all possible can be explained"
    It was an Ether in the Periodic table of elements, which was removed about 100 years ago. Tesla was getting his energy from Ether.
    Our thoughts can create Torsion fields in Ether which can be felt all across the Universe.
    This is explanation how the signal goes in Ether:
    Imagine you have a metal pipe a mile long. If you scream on one side, your voice will be heard on another side with some delay, because voice in the air goes with some limited speed.
    If you hit the pipe with a metal stick, the sound will go faster to the other side, because the speed of the sound in metal is higher, then in the air, but still a delay.
    But if you move one end of the tube, the other end will move the same time, no delay at all - this is how signal goes in Ether - no delay, our thought reach all the stars immediately.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Did you move it again? Where?

Thank you!
    0 0