This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday or Cybr Monday Shopping

Post Thanks / Like
    I downloaded Honey and it has saved me a few $$. Thanks!

I have been doing online shopping. There are some great sales.

I make baskets for a fundraiser and purchase toys for a toy drive. Kohl's had Toastmaster appliances on sale for $18.99-$21.99 then you apply for a rebate of $14 per appliance. I spent $244 on 14 items(and 4% back for using upromise) and will get $196 back in rebates plus I got $60 Kohl's cash which I used to purchase (online/pick up in store) more toys for the toy drive.

Friday I said to Stu I needed to order more contacts before we leave for Aruba. I joked that maybe they had a Black Friday sale. I open my email and there is a 15% off sale.

Today, I had wanted to drive to the Coach outlet in AC to get a crossbody bag. The weather is cold and rainy so I decided to see if the had anything online. The Coach online outlet had 70% off so the $328 bag was $98.40.

The only thing I think I paid full price for was the replacement champagne flute I need because one got broken on Thursday.

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    My iPad is ready to be wiped, and sent to the grandkids so that they can watch "their shows".
    It is old and is a pain.
    I looked on Apple site and amazon and Best Buy.......lo and behold, amazon had a great price for a 256gb iPad mini and a $6 honey savings came to $486 incl tax.
    I double and tripled checked and it is the newest model and is not a refurbished one. $30 less than Apple and Best Buy.
    If I see it cheaper tomorrow , I will order it and I will return the one from Amazon that is sitting in a box in my dining room table.

hoping tomorrow there are some Vera Bradley good buys!
    take Walt's advice and sign up for HONEY.
    0 2