This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1244

Thread: Corona Virus effects in your hometown.

Post Thanks / Like
    Corona Virus effects in your hometown.-e4724a29-34f3-46f7-ae1f-f187bc56de89-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    aside from Aruba and Vegas, I know how much you enjoy your visits to Grumpys.
    Let's hope for the spring!
    Continue doing what you 2 are doing!
    Hopefully, by Spring we’ll see a tiny bit of normalcy. Today we went out for a ride as we were going stir crazy. As we drove by the cemetery I saw a bunch of wild turkeys wandering amongst the graves. We swung in and I got out to take some pictures. It was kind of weird as they would lay down next to a gravestone and start digging with their feet and roll in the dirt. Then another one would come over and do the same thing in the same spot. That’s the extent of our excitement these days!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corona Virus effects in your hometown.-8c6bb68a-7144-46c2-96c1-292367766cc2-jpg  
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 11-11-2020 at 07:28 PM.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post

Hopefully, by Spring we’ll see a tiny bit of normalcy. Today we went out for a ride as we were going stir crazy. As we drove by the cemetery I saw a bunch of wild turkeys wandering amongst the graves. We swung in and I got out to take some pictures. It was kind of weird as they would lay down next to a gravestone and start digging with their feet and roll in the dirt. Then another one would come over and do the same thing in the same spot. That’s the extent of our excitement these days!!
    I'll take your turkey's over the two viewings we have tomorrow morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    i'll take your turkey's over the two viewings we have tomorrow morning.

sorry!

0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turkeys scare me. Lol

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Turkeys scare me. Lol
    My brother and law has 3 turkey and they are so ugly, I'm with you! I had never seen one up close until a couple years ago.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's pretty cool.
    that turkeys need to hide so they do not wind up on someone's table

Peg a fun and interesting few hours if the weather is good.....Castle Island.
    grab a couple of foldable chairs and head over to castle island, including a stop for a hot dog @ Sullivans and to sit and watch the sights...and there ARE sights!!!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    viewings as in a wake or funeral?

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I'll take your turkey's over the two viewings we have tomorrow morning.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    With the number of positive cases rapidly rising in our area, there is the fear of the hospitals being overwhelmed. One of the hospitals has come up with a program; a COVID Swat team of sorts that should help with that. The hospital is dispatching paramedics to the homes of COVID patients. They come armed with treatment meds and they are able to set up virtual meetings with the doctors at the hospital when necessary. Patients get to stay in their own home and it helps to manage the available beds at the hospital. I really do applaud this effort.

2 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    are they doing this in Boston? south Shore?

With the number of positive cases rapidly rising in our area, there is the fear of the hospitals being overwhelmed. One of the hospitals has come up with a program; a COVID Swat team of sorts that should help with that. The hospital is dispatching paramedics to the homes of COVID patients. They come armed with treatment meds and they are able to set up virtual meetings with the doctors at the hospital when necessary. Patients get to stay in their own home and it helps to manage the available beds at the hospital. I really do applaud this effort.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    South Shore Hospital is doing it. I assume the range is south of Boston; Weymouth, Braintree, Quincy etc.

2 0