This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,073 of 1073

Thread: Corona Virus effects in your hometown.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never went to thanksgiving day games.
    Thanksgiving was the start of ski season and that is where I was from 6th grade til 1982..was my last thanksgiving day on skis. (pregnant in 83)

So many things are still moving forward here in FLA as if there is nothing happening.
    I just spoke to a friend who wanted us to come to happy hour at our pond picnic area at 5 pm.
    Nope, not happening.....20 of us, liquor...undoubtedly masks will come off.............no flipping way!
    I went to the bank and then got my nails done that is it.back to hunkering down til Thursday.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I never went to thanksgiving day games.
    Thanksgiving was the start of ski season and that is where I was from 6th grade til 1982..was my last thanksgiving day on skis. (pregnant in 83)

So many things are still moving forward here in FLA as if there is nothing happening.
    I just spoke to a friend who wanted us to come to happy hour at our pond picnic area at 5 pm.
    Nope, not happening.....20 of us, liquor...undoubtedly masks will come off.............no flipping way!
    I went to the bank and then got my nails done that is it.back to hunkering down til Thursday.
    It is scary how people just don't get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think people get it... I also think they're just tired of it. I understand, I'm tired of it also, but now is not the time to let your guard down. I doubt very many children will be emotionally scarred by missing a football game, but it is sad for the tradition to be broken. On a lighter note, the temperature here is supposed to be in the 70's with a slight chance of rain on Thanksgiving day, so outside activities can happen.