This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1339

Thread: Corona Virus effects in your hometown.

Post Thanks / Like

CJ

CJ is doing well overall, thanks His cheeks could be a little red but I could be over analyzing as well. Thankfully he seems to be doing just fine. Looking forward to some relaxation on the island!

Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Is CJ feeling any better? I hope so! Poor guy.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully I just got the negative results for CJ! Looks like I should get my butt to sleep as I need to be up in 6 hours or so to go back to work.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

2 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, very behind in reading posts! What a scary time for you all! But fantastic news about CJ! Hope our little guy is back to himself very soon!
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Thankfully I just got the negative results for CJ! Looks like I should get my butt to sleep as I need to be up in 6 hours or so to go back to work.
    Great news!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear that CJ’s results were negative!!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    My driver's license expires the end of April. Normally in NJ, you would just go in and wait your turn. Now you have to make an appointment. I figured I go on last night and make it for early April because I it is easier to use my passport as one of the forms of id to get the RealID license. They had no appointments in our town nor did they have any appointments at the two centers within 30 miles. I did manage to get one the last week of April at a center an hour away-just outside of Cape May. Covid has really changed how DMV is operating. I like making an appointment, and I usually don't mind driving, but for some reason the drive down there is one I don't like. Stu said he'd go with me and we'd go out to lunch. Maybe it will be warn enough to go in Cape May for lunch.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you cannot renew online?

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    My driver's license expires the end of April. Normally in NJ, you would just go in and wait your turn. Now you have to make an appointment. I figured I go on last night and make it for early April because I it is easier to use my passport as one of the forms of id to get the RealID license. They had no appointments in our town nor did they have any appointments at the two centers within 30 miles. I did manage to get one the last week of April at a center an hour away-just outside of Cape May. Covid has really changed how DMV is operating. I like making an appointment, and I usually don't mind driving, but for some reason the drive down there is one I don't like. Stu said he'd go with me and we'd go out to lunch. Maybe it will be warn enough to go in Cape May for lunch.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    My NJ driver’s license was expiring July 2020. Luckily I could renew by mail. I guess you can renew it twice, without needing a new picture. When I rec’d it I was surprised that it was only good for 3 years and 9 months instead of 4 years. It expires on your birth month now (mines April). Of course it’s the same fee even though I lost 3 months. I also just noticed the sticker on myCRV is 4/21, so I need to go to inspection. I guess I better google the protocol for that!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you cannot renew online?
    I can't renew by mail this time because I want the Real ID license so I don't have to take a passport every time we fly.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are in Canada and have just received news we are in a control zone which is just a step down from full lockdown. Cases have surged this week and many schools have been affected and closed. We are to stay within our own households. It has been a trying time, as my brother-in-law has been extremely ill with Covid and pneumonia. He seems to be turning a corner. Our vaccine rollout is not very coordinated. Best wishes to you all. Stay safe.
    0 0