This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1381

Thread: Corona Virus effects in your hometown.

Post Thanks / Like
    So very sorry to hear this. I will keep both of them in my prayers!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for your friends Robin.
    Trip 32 begins on June 5.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    On a more positive note- our wonderful house cleaner has started again today. I have been doing 98% of the house cleaning since last March! She arrived at 9am and is still cleaning up- thought it was pretty clean but I guess not, lol. It will be the best money Ive spent in a long, long time. A little sense of normalcy in my house
    Trip 32 begins on June 5.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you everyone. It was just so odd to me that getting Covid was a good thing for this woman. It might just have saved her life.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    On a more positive note- our wonderful house cleaner has started again today. I have been doing 98% of the house cleaning since last March! She arrived at 9am and is still cleaning up- thought it was pretty clean but I guess not, lol. It will be the best money Ive spent in a long, long time. A little sense of normalcy in my house
    Nice! We lost our house cleaners when Covid hit. They actually retired. I cleaned the house for months-tore it apart. It had not been that clean for a long time. We had new people start before we left for Aruba. They do a decent job. They are young and have more energy than the brother and sister team we had for years.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Massachusetts reported no new COVID-19 deaths today; for the first time in months. Over 3 million people in the state have been vaccinated and the number of positive cases is steadily dropping. I am very thankful that we are both fully vaccinated. Tom is going in for surgery tomorrow morning so it helps to see that the number of cases are not full blown right now. I still have some anxiety over it but hopefully he will just be there overnight. He’s having a cancer removed from his tongue and a neck dissection as they also plan to remove the lymph nodes on the right side of his neck. Mass Eye and Ear prefers that visits are done virtually and I will try to respect that. All bets are off if he needs to stay more than one night.

0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Massachusetts reported no new COVID-19 deaths today; for the first time in months. Over 3 million people in the state have been vaccinated and the number of positive cases is steadily dropping. I am very thankful that we are both fully vaccinated. Tom is going in for surgery tomorrow morning so it helps to see that the number of cases are not full blown right now. I still have some anxiety over it but hopefully he will just be there overnight. He’s having a cancer removed from his tongue and a neck dissection as they also plan to remove the lymph nodes on the right side of his neck. Mass Eye and Ear prefers that visits are done virtually and I will try to respect that. All bets are off if he needs to stay more than one night.
    I'm sorry to hear about Tom. I'll be praying that all goes well and that he has a speedy recovery.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about Tom. I'll be praying that all goes well and that he has a speedy recovery.

‘’Thank you!!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll keep Tom in my prayers for a speedy recovery. A hospital stay is so stressful right now. My husband was in 3 days last week with a kidney infection. He has a kidney stent that is replaced every 4 months and this time he got an infection. When we went to the ER I told him to bring what he’d need (phone charger, ear buds, eyeglass case, etc.) because I wasn’t sure about visiting hours. Well, as it turned out I could visit from 3pm-5pm. I was so glad the IV antibiotics cleared the infection. I’ll be thinking of you and Tom and saying a few extra prayers.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know we are wishing Tom well.
    prayers and many hugs from us.

AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0