This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Corona Virus effects in your hometown.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! No, it's not selfish of you at all. Trust me, I really want to go and really want to give a much-needed trip report to everyone (especially since I read my string of reports from last year and they were pretty pathetic! I need to do better...)

There are lots of things rolling around in my head about going/not going. When I get home tonight, I'll try to put my concerns and thought processes down as they might be helpful to someone else planning a trip in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    oh please don't cancel
    I need a trip report...
    Is that pretty selfish of me?
    Regardless......I am holding out HOPE that you can go and hoping that by September, things will loosen and cases down considerably.
    Ya, that is Pollyanna-like.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Corona Virus effects in your hometown.-screen-shot-2020-07-13-9-19-17-am-jpgFYI about hand sanitizer that can be toxic. I did have two bottles of one of these listed. I kept one on the island and one is the car. Every time I got in the car I'd use it on my hands and if I had touched my face in the store I'd put some on my face. I picked up to others today and will get rid of the ones I have. The ones I had have a pump and I am going to clean those out and put it on the new bottles.