This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Does anybody, besides me, watch these shows?

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody, besides me, watch these shows?

Good morning on this, the last weekend of August,

There are a couple of tv shows we've been watching for a few years now and we find them funny, annoying, entertaining and baffling; sometimes all at the same time and they all centre around marriage.

One is 90-Day Fiancé, where Americans look for marriage partners overseas. We don't understand American immigration laws (that's where the baffling comes in) but I guess there is a time limit for when the wedding has to take place.

The other show is Married At First Sight where people who have never met get married, then the show follows them for a while to see how their marriage works, or doesn't work.

So I ask, does anyone watch these? They are on here early on a Sunday evening, after the dinner-hour news is finished. A fluffy way to end the weekend.

Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t believe I’m going to admit this on a public forum but I have actually binge watched every season of 90 Day Fiancé and all it’s spin offs! Married at First Sight is another one I watch. It was interesting when they did the Boston version because the couples went to restaurants that I knew and bought jewelry at my go to store. Toodies Jewlers got a good plug from it and the owner was pleased with the publicity.

Full disclosure, I watch this show by myself if Tom walks in the room when I’m watching, he turns around and leaves.

0 2

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like you, Donna cannot seem to get enough of these shows. I'll watch an episode or two then settle in here on the computer. Some people will do anything to be on tv.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I can’t believe I’m going to admit this on a public forum but I have actually binge watched every season of 90 Day Fiancé and all it’s spin offs! Married at First Sight is another one I watch. It was interesting when they did the Boston version because the couples went to restaurants that I knew and bought jewelry at my go to store. Toodies Jewlers got a good plug from it and the owner was pleased with the publicity.

Full disclosure, I watch this show by myself if Tom walks in the room when I’m watching, he turns around and leaves.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The wife watched both of them. Me, I'd rather have a root canal

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Open wide!

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    The wife watched both of them. Me, I'd rather have a root canal
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way Jose!

Paul is very busy hogging the DVRs with John Wayne and WW2 stuff.

But the other night we were going thru the guide and came across Dr Pimple Popper and OMG, I needed beach for my eyes.

Since pandemic, we binge watched West Wing, Criminal Minds and now are enjoying Heartland.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    That Dr Pimple Popper is outrageous. It’s definitely not something I can watch. Now, Marrying Millions is another story

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have watched a few times of the plastic surgery "screw up" show.
    Again, scary stuff.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Guilty! I have gone down a rabbit hole of reality tv, including 90 day fiancé. I’m not proud.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched a show or two;
    Not really interested
    Now date line and shows like that..
    0 0