This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Dorian . . Roll Call

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Dorian . . Roll Call

Apparently Dorian has affected (in one way or another) every east coast state.

Here in Tampa Bay/W. Central Fla.........we had a few extra clouds and some breezes.
    We were LUCKY.
    We were warned that it would be catastrophic if it did not take the turn. It did, by the Grace of God take the turn.

However.........it has made a mess, and has been deadly all of the way up the coast.

Nova Scotia is next.

How about you? What did you experience?

Post Thanks / Like
    Fortunately, here in Quincy, Ma we’ve had next to nothing. A few wind gusts but that’s about it. We did have the reddest sky I’ve ever seen the other night. Posting a photo but it came in sideways, sorry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dorian  .  .  Roll Call-53b36e81-45d4-44a3-934a-4a02a1336977-jpg  

1 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    great photo!
    glad that the impact was minimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Fortunately, here in Quincy, Ma we’ve had next to nothing. A few wind gusts but that’s about it. We did have the reddest sky I’ve ever seen the other night. Posting a photo but it came in sideways, sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 30 miles from the ocean in southern NJ. We had some rain and it was breezy. I'm at my condo at the shore right now and there were the normal areas that always flood, but no damage.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We're taking a break from clean up, been at since early this morning. Leaves everwhere, two big braches came out of a gumball tree and landed in the back yard, one hit the house and liked to scared us to death. Luckily no damage, just a huge mess. Next is taking the cover back off of the pool and getting it ready for the last month of summer. The kids are coming over later to help with that and we're gonna grill some hot dogs.

Post Thanks / Like
    We got some wind and rain here in southwestern CT, but cleared out overnight and it is an absolutely glorious day.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday was more “fall like” in terms of clouds and temps, but nothing going on in Northeast NJ. Some rain the other day but I can’t even remember when. (Not memorable)

0 0