This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving and a very happy anniversary Glenn.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians-screen-shot-2020-10-12-9-26-35-am-jpg

Be Thankful
    0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians-screen-shot-2020-10-12-9-26-35-am-jpg

Be Thankful

Thank you very much Andrea. So greatly appreciated.

I'll return those sentiments in about six weeks.

Glenn
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    To all my Canadian friends and members, Happy Thanksgiving. We did the gig dinner and were able to have a couple of close friends join us. A different dinner. Had the turkey but without all the little things like gourds, pumpkin and tacky decks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Good evening,

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and good wishes.

I looked it up and the traditional gem for 35 years of marriage is the emerald.

As far as I can remember, there is a bench outside Colombian Emeralds downtown in Oranjestad so you'll know where to find me next October, providing travel has returned to normal, or something close to it.

Glenn
    Hey Glenn....make sure you insure that big emerald as those Winnipeg mosquitoes are renowned for flying off with things, including small pets and children.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another bench you keep warm, Glenn?! Andrea, please contact the ATA and let them know we have an exclusive new walking tour - Glenn's Benches. The guide will be provided with a life-sized mannequin of this famous Canadian for photo ops. A portion of the proceeds will be placed on account at Colombian Emeralds to be used towards Glenn's next jewelry purchase.
    0 2

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    QUOTE=LisaGrn;366467]Yet another bench you keep warm, Glenn?! Andrea, please contact the ATA and let them know we have an exclusive new walking tour - Glenn's Benches. The guide will be provided with a life-sized mannequin of this famous Canadian for photo ops. A portion of the proceeds will be placed on account at Colombian Emeralds to be used towards Glenn's next jewelry purchase.[/QUOTE]

OMG Lisa. This is too funny!

Your sense of humour is every bit as warped as mine.

How about we try this first: I'll send you a life-sized blow-up likeness of myself. Put it in the passenger seat of your car and drive around like that for a week or so. See if anybody notices. If the reactions are what we hope, we can work on the Aruba thing next year. Got it?

Warped indeed!

Glenn
    0 0