This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Jimmy Kimmel

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy Kimmel

If you watch tonight’s show(Jan 11) you may recognize two Aruba lovers in the audience.
    Last edited by robin; 01-11-2022 at 10:48 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    the DVR is set.
    I watch Kimmel and I did not know that he has live audiences at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    If you watch tonight’s show(Jan 21) you may recognize two Aruba lovers in the audience.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa! Hold on there, girl! Are you telling all us little people that we are now rubbing our virtual shoulders with two celebrities!?!!??!

If you watch tonight’s show(Jan 21) you may recognize two Aruba lovers in the audience.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    You meant tonight’s show - Jan 11th not the 21st correct? Wow! How did you get tickets? Thought he had preselected group attending WHENEVER HE IS LIVE! He’s got some gig. Took 3 weeks off for Xmas and never works Fridays, whole summer off etc. Really like him but he works part time compared to Colbert. I am watching tonight and will look for you but they don’t show the audience close up.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    You meant tonight’s show - Jan 11th not the 21st correct? Wow! How did you get tickets? Thought he had preselected group attending WHENEVER HE IS LIVE! He’s got some gig. Took 3 weeks off for Xmas and never works Fridays, whole summer off etc. Really like him but he works part time compared to Colbert. I am watching tonight and will look for you but they don’t show the audience close up.
    Yes, thank-you! I was on my phone and not wearing my glasses.

I went online a few days ago to see if we could get to see any shows while we are here in LA. His was listed as shooting and I applied. First I was told they were full and a few hours later tickets were available. They do not have a full audience because of Covid and lots of precautions. It's really interesting what you don't see on TV.

You probably won't see us, but we did have a great time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Whoa! Hold on there, girl! Are you telling all us little people that we are now rubbing our virtual shoulders with two celebrities!?!!??!
    If you mean sitting in the audience and watching, yes. If we mean up close and personal, no not this time. However, I have had the honor to drive Regis Philbin and Barbara Eden in my car in parades in a shore community near us. I was supposed to drive Erik Estrada but my car broke down on the way there. Stu was chosen to be part of a magic act with Penn and Teller a few years ago and I had a small role in it, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, thank-you! I was on my phone and not wearing my glasses.

I went online a few days ago to see if we could get to see any shows while we are here in LA. His was listed as shooting and I applied. First I was told they were full and a few hours later tickets were available. They do not have a full audience because of Covid and lots of precautions. It's really interesting what you don't see on TV.

You probably won't see us, but we did have a great time.
    Awww….sounds like fun. So glad you enjoyed! Not thrilled with guests tonight but it was great last night when he returned.
    0 0