This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: John's (Aquaman) New Childrens' Book

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

John's (Aquaman) New Childrens' Book

Forum member Aquaman's new children's book is out.
    Adventures of Tutu and Tula

http://johngraysbooks.com/?fbclid=Iw...72PsCNXu1SZABA

Post Thanks / Like
    I will order a few of the books for holiday gifts for a few little ones in our life closer to the holidays. Thanks John! I am also waiting for the next adult book.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I will order a few of the books for holiday gifts for a few little ones in our life closer to the holidays. Thanks John! I am also waiting for the next adult book.
    Hi Robin....If you want yo keep up with what is happening book-wise please go take a look at my website. There is an excerpt from the new adult novel, along with info on the kiddies books, and the soon to be released Tutu Christmas book. It is book 2 in the series...Book3 deals with plastic and junk in the ocean and Book4 deals with bullying and disabiliteis and acceptance. There are also samle excerpts from all of the other adult books as well.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John. I did read what was on the website and what you had sent me a few months back. The Christmas book will be good for a few of the little ones, but not all of them celebrate Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing books 3 and 4. I taught special ed and the topic of book 4 is a necessary lesson for some kids and families. Our school did an amazing job in this area, but so many others do not.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Hi Robin....If you want yo keep up with what is happening book-wise please go take a look at my website. There is an excerpt from the new adult novel, along with info on the kiddies books, and the soon to be released Tutu Christmas book. It is book 2 in the series...Book3 deals with plastic and junk in the ocean and Book4 deals with bullying and disabiliteis and acceptance. There are also samle excerpts from all of the other adult books as well.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    This book is just adorable. It is illustrated so nice and has a nice message for children. I can't wait to share with my great grandchildren. I also am looking forward to the books to follow this. John tells a very nice story. i have had the pleasure to read his previous books and have really enjoyed them. I wish him great success. Hope all of you will purchase this.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope all are enjoying this labor day weekend
    Last edited by aquaman; 08-31-2019 at 03:30 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Thanks John. I did read what was on the website and what you had sent me a few months back. The Christmas book will be good for a few of the little ones, but not all of them celebrate Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing books 3 and 4. I taught special ed and the topic of book 4 is a necessary lesson for some kids and families. Our school did an amazing job in this area, but so many others do not.
    Hi Robin. I do understand your comment about Christmas and that not all kids celebrate it. The book itself, while based around Christmas, really carries the message of sharing with others who are not so fortunate. I hope the job I did of writing that message has been portrayed well. The early readers of the story, and the translators gave very favorable comments and feedback.

I find it interesting that you taught special ed. In that story, Cynthia the girl crab is the one with a disability. That is the illustrator's challenge.

Thanks ffor your ongoing interest.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    This book is just adorable. It is illustrated so nice and has a nice message for children. I can't wait to share with my great grandchildren. I also am looking forward to the books to follow this. John tells a very nice story. i have had the pleasure to read his previous books and have really enjoyed them. I wish him great success. Hope all of you will purchase this.
    Thank you Sue. Pleased you like the story. I will be interested to know how your great grandchildren react.
    0 0