This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lisa's Printer Adventure

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worked for a non profit so contributing/paying for the printing was appreciated and expected....all of us that printed threw the money in the petty cash envelope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I always printed out stuff at the office before I retired. Would never have thought to offer to pay!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I worked for a non profit so contributing/paying for the printing was appreciated and expected....all of us that printed threw the money in the petty cash envelope.
    That’s so interesting. I also worked for a nonprofit or maybe I should say not for profit. Their backup account or their reserves, in case of a crisis had in excess of 90 million.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    printer and ink and toner cartridges are not your friends!
    years ago, I was in my office and my printer needed ink cartridges.
    I asked the office mgr for the cartridges and she gave them to me.
    then she proceeded to gather lots of the kids so they could all watch me install........but they all wanted to watch and listen to me curse and be frustrated.
    right before I retired, someone announced over the PA system that Andrea was loading up her printer for the last time in her career.........come and watch and cheer her on.
    oh, the words that came outta my mouth!!

have any of you used the epson eco tank printer?
    I currently have about $200 in my amazon rewards and thinking of using that $ towards the price of the printer.
    and then I hesitate
    Andrea, we bought the Epson ET-2760 about 3 months ago and so far have been happy with it.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I'm not the only person who loves to buy items that are pretty in "Aruba Blue", lol....I still want the Aruba Blue Keurig I've seen but until mine kicks the bucket I will have to wait. .At the very start of the shutdown my printer died and I was working from home. I so lucked out with a Brother Scanner, Fax and Copier in one for $80 at Staples. I placed order online and husband picked it up (even though I was a wreck about him going into the store at the time). My last Brother 3 in 1 lasted well over 15 years so I can't complain.

Always make sure you take that little tape off the bottom of the ink cartridge, made that mistake once and felt like a fool until I figured out that was the reason it was not printing won't do that again!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I always order E-Z Ink cartridges from Amazon.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You're the 4th person to mention that to me. Will definitely check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I always order E-Z Ink cartridges from Amazon.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the story, now I don't feel so bad about my printer set-up issues but, Ugh we need to buy a printer but every time I try to "add to cart" I just think about the ink cartridge price and put it off until later. But we NEED to do it soon.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 0