This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: luggage woes

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a ridiculous inconvenience!

there is a lot to be said about bringing carryon and doing laundry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    They finally had their luggage delivered to their apartment around midnight-5+ days later than they arrived home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    They finally had their luggage delivered to their apartment around midnight-5+ days later than they arrived home.
    A terrible inconvenience, but at least they got it back. It could have wound up in the lost luggage black hole never to be seen again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm curious about what people do about toiletries when they carry on bags? I only check in bag because of shaving cream, cologne, razor to shave, sun tan lotion etc. You can't carry on those items.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they are lucky they finally received their luggage.

I guess people buy stuff once they get where they are going or take travel sized items. That wouldn't work for Paul and Ana because they traveled to various cities in various countries via plane for over 7 weeks. Paul flies frequently for work and only does carryons.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I'm curious about what people do about toiletries when they carry on bags? I only check in bag because of shaving cream, cologne, razor to shave, sun tan lotion etc. You can't carry on those items.
    Sun tan lotion would be the hurdle, but you could buy it on island. If you can stand a disposable razor, shaving cream that comes in travel sizes and can get your cologne in a 3.4oz bottle you're all set. Check the TSA website for more info: https://tsa.gov/travel/travel-tips/travel-checklist