This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: No Politics

Post Thanks / Like

No Politics

I did receive a warning for injecting politics in my most recent post. I will not post anything political in the future. In all fairness, however, I must point out that there is no rule or guideline about politics anywhere on this website. So I broke no rule. Have a great weekend!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes an infraction was given as the aruba.com community forum is not the place for any political comments, debates or bantering.
    the forum is not our "dinner table" or "our home" where we sit and debate the events of the day with loved ones.
    we do have the off topic area, where we can discuss a multitude of topics not Aruba related......but it makes much sense to leave politics and religion out of the discussion.

Here is the link to the rules and I also copied and pasted the first paragraph from that link which is significant.

https://www.aruba.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules

Listed below are some, though not all, violations which may result in Aruba.com banning/terminating or suspending you from using "Aruba.com Community Forum". You agree not to do any of the following actions while using "Aruba.com Community Forum". Moderators may, at will and without notice, remove postings or ban participants that are deemed objectionable or that violate this code of conduct. Moderators have the right to delete or add a statement or disclaimer in any posting.

The rules are not made by Walt, Jacki or I.

The rules and guidelines were made in 2007 by the Aruba Tourism Authority when this site was revamped and redeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohair View Post
    I did receive a warning for injecting politics in my most recent post. I will not post anything political in the future. In all fairness, however, I must point out that there is no rule or guideline about politics anywhere on this website. So I broke no rule. Have a great weekend!

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    1 1