This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Aruba, but we all love a trip report

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Thanks Tracey, you shoulda sent a message...
    Hey Walt, we weren't really sure how it would go with the social distancing. I am sure we will be back later this summer. One of these trips, we will surely hook up.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we are back home, had a smooth ride and made it under 3 hours. Sunday was cool, windy, and cloudy, it was anything but a beach day. We rented a 2 seater tricycle and rode for about an hour. We laughed a lot. I brought sanitizing wipes to wipe the seats and handle bars
    I did not see the rental company taking any measures to clean the bikes, which is disappointing. We checked out the fishing, but again no action. We took a little drive, then picked up some pizza for lunch and headed back to the room. Pizza is a must at the beach for us. Jon took a nap and I poked in a few shops. All of the shops had signs requesting no more than 5 or 10 people, depending on the size of the shop.
    We spent the evening on the balcony and in the room watching whatever we found interesting on tv. It was relaxing and you couldn't beat the view if the ocean and the sound of the crashing waves. It was too cool and windy to really enjoy an outside restaurant.

Saturday was a perfect beach day. Jon got pretty sunburned. We are back home and ready for whatever the week brings, very relaxed.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 05-25-2020 at 11:44 AM.
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You for your Reports, Tracey !

0 1