This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: November 8, 2021. It'll be great to see you again.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like

    November 8, 2021. It'll be great to see you again.

    Good morning,

    The land crossings between Canada and the United States will re-open for all fully-vaccinated travelers on November 8, 2021.

    We are looking very much to seeing our American friends once again.

    Have a great weekend everbody.


    Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada
    0 2
     

  2. #2
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such great news!

    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    6,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Good morning,

    The land crossings between Canada and the United States will re-open for all fully-vaccinated travelers on November 8, 2021.

    We are looking very much to seeing our American friends once again.

    Have a great weekend everbody.


    Glenn
    Winnipeg, Canada
    And let's hope it stays that way.....! I'm hoping that all the counterfeit vaccination cards get destroyed when they are presented!
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the best of men!
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    40,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope it all works out.

    still, Canadians will have to test 72 hours prior to reentry into Canada.
    that is not so great for those that pop over to the USA for shopping.

    it will be nice (?) to have all of our snowbirds back this winter
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hope it all works out.

    still, Canadians will have to test 72 hours prior to reentry into Canada.
    that is not so great for those that pop over to the USA for shopping.

    it will be nice (?) to have all of our snowbirds back this winter

    Quite right Andrea.

    Our federal government is not relaxing the re-entry rules for us.

    None of that matters. No bureaucratic barriers are going to come between me and a couple of jars of Reese's peanut butter.


    Glenn
    0 0
     

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hah!!!!
    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    40,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh glenn....I could have sent some your way!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Quite right Andrea.

    Our federal government is not relaxing the re-entry rules for us.

    None of that matters. No bureaucratic barriers are going to come between me and a couple of jars of Reese's peanut butter.


    Glenn
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •