This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Other Vacation Ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great getaway and you had a good weather week; that’s great about the shuttle. I love Montauk - I will check out that hotel. We also canceled Aruba & went away week before you to Long Branch NJ to a resort on the ocean for 3 nights and it was so cold that week! We had to wear layers but were able to still eat outside. We also made the best of it. Glad you got away.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cmynes View Post
    Sounds like a great getaway and you had a good weather week; that’s great about the shuttle. I love Montauk - I will check out that hotel. We also canceled Aruba & went away week before you to Long Branch NJ to a resort on the ocean for 3 nights and it was so cold that week! We had to wear layers but were able to still eat outside. We also made the best of it. Glad you got away.
    That is nice you got away. Yes we all have to destress. When I got back it was back to paying bills, calling pharmacy, my Mother's Long Term Care company to straighten something out. If i had been home all week I would not have gotten any stress relief because something always comes up. Lets hope we can all go to Aruba soon...
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. You needed to get away from all that. Now let’s hope the cases don’t rise a lot in NY and NJ again. Wanted to book Aruba for end of April but don’t feel confident yet for travel out of the country.
    0 0