This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Other vacations that you canceled or were canceled.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    What about us, what about us
    Yes! You and Stu's friend Mike were on that list on the way up, then it was my SIL, friends that live near her, friends in Saute St. Marie, possible stop in the Detroit area to see friends and maybe my cousin(weren't sure if we were doing this going out or coming back depending on when we left), then Evanston. On the way home a visit with friends in PA and Stu wanted to see a client or two who moved.

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were supposed to be heading out for the NASSAM (North American Solstice/Sky Annual Meet) in Rapid City, SD on June 21 but it was "postponed" until 2022, 2021 is in Micigan. They had about 130 or more cars registered for the event and all the festivities planned years ago. They have had an annual meet every year since Pontiac produced the Solstice in 2006. Also a professional conference in AC, NJ for October is already cancelled.
    Here's a pic of last years Meet in Corning, NY

Other vacations that you canceled or were canceled.-2019-nassam-group-jpg
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post
    We were supposed to be heading out for the NASSAM (North American Solstice/Sky Annual Meet) in Rapid City, SD on June 21 but it was "postponed" until 2022, 2021 is in Micigan. They had about 130 or more cars registered for the event and all the festivities planned years ago. They have had an annual meet every year since Pontiac produced the Solstice in 2006. Also a professional conference in AC, NJ for October is already cancelled.

Awesome, which red Solstice are you in the picture?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The LCOC(Lincoln Continental Owner's Club) cancelled this year's Grand National event at the Gilmore(Lincoln Motorcar Heritage Museum is there). Lincoln has vents there every August.

Quote Originally Posted by MAZOO-2 View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the crowds are gone, the water is warm (bayside) and all the restaurants are still open. Been going to Wellfleet since I was a kid. As much as I love Aruba, the Cape holds a special place in my heart. It wouldn't be a hardship to have to go there instead of Aruba this year. I just want to get AWAY!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Love the Cape in Sept!!!
    I miss the old days..............many years past, lifeguarding for town of Dennis beaches.
    0 0

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Awesome, which red Solstice are you in the picture?
    Last row left side last car in row towards the left. We just made it, a little late leaving the winery.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Just canceled a little get away to Helen Ga in July (couldn't get the time off... but canceled it because just wasn't feeling it )
    Much rather do a trip for Thanksgiving week to Gatlingburg Tenn.. We went there last Thanksgiving week and it was so much fun (only missing one day of work and gave another nurse $$ to work for me. lol)
    relaxing and etc. Can bring the fur babies too.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Yes, the crowds are gone, the water is warm (bayside) and all the restaurants are still open. Been going to Wellfleet since I was a kid. As much as I love Aruba, the Cape holds a special place in my heart. It wouldn't be a hardship to have to go there instead of Aruba this year. I just want to get AWAY!!! LOL!
    Only time I will go up there to visit family is in the Fall. (I am from Harwich.. ) miss the food
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    On Oct. 15 Hurtigruten cancelled our March trip to Antarctica-no surprise-and is giving a 125% toward rebooking. Our friend who organized the trip told us that they are running huge Black Friday sale and for what we payed plus the extra they are giving us we can rebook for Oct. 2022 and upgrade to a balcony cabin. The new trip sounds even better than the original. Originally we would fly to Santiago, Chile(go a few days early and check it out) and the be flown to Valparaiso, Chile to board the ship to Antarctic and then the ship would make several stops in Chile on the way back to Santiago. On the trip that we are looking to book, we would board in Santiago and make stops in Chile before going to Antarctica, but instead of going back to Chile, we would go to Ushuaia, Argentina to be flown to Buenos Aires where we could spend a few days seeing the Buenos Aires. So now we have to see what she can book for the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have or should say had an 8 day cruise first week of Feb; CDC says cruises can't be longer than 7 days
    All cruises canceled till Jan 31, 2021
    I am waiting for them to cancel us to see what kind of OBC they offer us. They were giving $600 per cabin;
    Since I paid with gift cards I will get refund in gift cards. I did ask for an extension on the final payment to see what
    happens before I hand over more money.
    0 0