This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Our vaccination experiences

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw an article today in USA Today about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ot/6887483002/

I hope it opens.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m feeling much better today, just a little washed out. I slept about 9 hours! I’m lucky if I get 6 hours on a normal night. I guess I needed it. So happy for everyone getting their vaccine appts.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Some of you may remember that I mentioned I got a rather large and annoyingly painful rash after my first shot at the injection site. Well, come to find out it's actually called the "Moderna Rash"! Priscilla forwarded me an article from Apple News. It's fairly common and nothing to worry about according to the CDC. It can not only be very red and sore, but also itchy and hard on the surface. Can show up in a few hours or even the next day and last a few days.

The article also stated that the CDC is tracking all symptoms and there is apparently a link on their website where you can report what if any symptoms you have. I haven't had a chance to locate it yet, but I'm definitely going to send in my experience. It will help the CDC to better monitor reactions and alert the public. I'll try to find that link and post it later today...
    I gotcha: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ety/vsafe.html

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Walt!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Nine hours of sleep...aaaahhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by stoney4555 View Post
    I’m feeling much better today, just a little washed out. I slept about 9 hours! I’m lucky if I get 6 hours on a normal night. I guess I needed it. So happy for everyone getting their vaccine appts.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    All I know is as of 3:45 tomorrow I will have vaccine #1 and as much as I HATE needles of any kind I am ready! Andrea mentioned CVS did the shots in the bottom (lol) sign my butt up! I can't live in my shelter any longer.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just kidding about the shot in the bum.
    However I am not kidding Jay.........they use a square needle........very large diameter.
    The CDC requires all to sign a NDA stating the we never tell how much the shot hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    All I know is as of 3:45 tomorrow I will have vaccine #1 and as much as I HATE needles of any kind I am ready! Andrea mentioned CVS did the shots in the bottom (lol) sign my butt up! I can't live in my shelter any longer.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They can shoot it into my butt with the square needle if needed, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I was just kidding about the shot in the bum.
    However I am not kidding Jay.........they use a square needle........very large diameter.
    The CDC requires all to sign a NDA stating the we never tell how much the shot hurts.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0