This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent our ķ ½ķ¹ prayers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prayers needed-631bc0db-23bd-47cd-9f05-06028bc81d84-jpg   Prayers needed-88417a13-58b4-47fd-8fd5-8bf0d98f4701-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry Robin- Ive said prayers and will continue all day as the baby/family need them. Pray the little one is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    One of my best friend's daughter after a difficult labor and delivery had a little girl late last night and there are complications. The baby is in NICU and being moved to a children's hospital today. Please pray for this baby girl and her family. I've known the baby's mom since she was in diapers herself.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear this. We will pray for them! Our first Grandson was 4 months early. 13 inches long and a lb and a half. 4 months in the Nic unit, he came home. Now He is 5 1/2. GOD can do Anything!!!
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend sent me more info. Doctors are not saying why or how, but the baby's lungs were "blown up". She is leaking air from her lungs into the chest cavity causing issues with breathing. They have a chest tube and breathing tube in her. It took a long time to stabilize and transport her in some type of portable NICU. She is a good sized baby. They believe the lungs will heal themselves, but time will tell. We just keep praying she improves on her own.

Thank-you for your prayers and support. It means alot.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Many prayers for all
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, poor little munchkin! Sending love to the family to stay strong as baby pulls through.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard news but sounds somewhat positive despite the negatives. Saying prayers for her. Sounds like she is a fighter and I will keep her in my thoughts.

My friend sent me more info. Doctors are not saying why or how, but the baby's lungs were "blown up". She is leaking air from her lungs into the chest cavity causing issues with breathing. They have a chest tube and breathing tube in her. It took a long time to stabilize and transport her in some type of portable NICU. She is a good sized baby. They believe the lungs will heal themselves, but time will tell. We just keep praying she improves on her own.

Thank-you for your prayers and support. It means alot.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for a speedy recovery for the baby. They do so much for infants these days. Keep the faith!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    She is doing better! They took the breathing tube out, but still has the chest tube in. The doctors say it is the prayers that are working. So THANK-YOU!!!!

0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen..we will keep up with the prayers today as well.

She is doing better! They took the breathing tube out, but still has the chest tube in. The doctors say it is the prayers that are working. So THANK-YOU!!!!

0 0