This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: AMEX card payment relief? (Covid 19 relief)

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

AMEX card payment relief? (Covid 19 relief)

Apparently AMEX is providing some financial relief for those that have payment issues for their credit card.

I did not know that AMEX had credit card options that did not require payment in full each month.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/amex-w...ate=2020-03-17
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Andrea, they do. I think its the blue card or green card that you can pay monthly. Mine is pay in full, which I prefer. But they do have one that is revolving credit.

Post Thanks / Like
    We pay our Delta Sky Miles Amex cards (Reserve and Platinum) in full each month. But the Sky Miles Amex cards have had revolving credit lines for MANY YEARS now so payment in full is not required every month. There are many other variations of the Amex cards that are similar.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- Oregon winecountry/coast: July 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2020

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hilton Honors Surpass Amex is also revolving credit. They also have an option that allows you to pay for certain higher dollar amount purchases for a fixed fee, similar to an installment loan instead of traditional interest. We haven't used this feature, we pay in full every month and honestly don't feel this card is valuable to us and will be canceling before the next annual fee.
    0 0