This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Suicide in Aruba

Post Thanks / Like
    So sad. Im thinking that the Covid disaster may make symptoms worse for some people.
    Sean ans Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely think COVID has made it more difficult for some. It’s always sad when people just can’t find the help or don’t know where to turn to get it. Such devastating consequences

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my lord.. prayers to him and his family
    May he rest in peace.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Rumor going around about someone jumping from the 7th floor at one of the Divi's. Heard anything?
    Yes it's true, my family and I were there and saw everything. It was horrific and devastating. Everyone did what they could to help him, employees telling him how much they love him and how much his family loves him, they laid out mattresses on the ground below, but sadly he had his mind set on what he was going to do, he had been battling this for a while. In talking to others that were there, Covid definitely had an effect on him, and I'm sure many other sales people, as business has been very slow this past year which has put a lot of pressure on them. God rest his soul, I hope he found peace. His family, friends and co-workers are in my thoughts every day. It is something I will never forget.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    LB so sorry to hear that you had to witness this. I can't imagine how difficult this was for everyone there to experience.
    May the person be at peace and condolences to his family and friends. Horrible.
    Brian

0 0