This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thanksgiving 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckahoe View Post
    it sounds like it was a good bottle of nice thick balsamic! Ugh!! That hurts!
    If it’s still oozing try Quick Shine Deep Cleaner by Halloway House. It works wonders. I believe that this stuff can even make the devil disappear!
    My second go to cleaner is plain old fashioned liquid Ivory dishwashing soap. I got this tip from a professional detail house cleaner. It really does work.
    ‘Happy day after Thanksgiving to all. We’re all still in a semi food coma here but the leftovers are beginning to call!
    Thanks! I used Dawn dish soap first and it was still sticky, then I used less soap and it was slippery-I guess I didn't get all the soap up. Finally, I just used water and paper towels. I had paper towels where it was oozing and just washed it up with water and paper towels. I didn't want to use towels because my clothes drying stopped working earlier this week when my son's gf put sneakers in it and one got caught and stopped the drum from turning. I think it burned out the motor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy belated Thanksgiving all! I went to my brother and sister-in-law's for the day. We don't cook the stuffing in the bird, so bro stuffed the cavity with apples, red onion, and lemons. As he was carving it up, we noticed there didn't seem to be too much breast meat. He cooked the turkey upside down! Best mistake ever made - that's how we're going to cook it going forward. It was so moist and juicy, even the next day. And the apples, onion, and lemons gave it a nice flavor.
    Darlene
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always upside down.
    sounds delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleangel View Post
    Happy belated Thanksgiving all! I went to my brother and sister-in-law's for the day. We don't cook the stuffing in the bird, so bro stuffed the cavity with apples, red onion, and lemons. As he was carving it up, we noticed there didn't seem to be too much breast meat. He cooked the turkey upside down! Best mistake ever made - that's how we're going to cook it going forward. It was so moist and juicy, even the next day. And the apples, onion, and lemons gave it a nice flavor.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0