This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A Travelers Worst Night Mare..

Post Thanks / Like

A Travelers Worst Night Mare..

Interesting Article. I'm glad that Aruba offers that $30 insurance which is a bargain on account that it covers isolation at a decent place and medical treatment. Other countries you are probably on your own so If I wanted to travel somewhere else other than Aruba, I would strongly suggest you research the protocols to what would happen if you test positive there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/t...8c2c67fb4b3bd5
    1 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing. People need to do their research, weigh the risks, and be prepared.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Interesting Article. I'm glad that Aruba offers that $30 insurance which is a bargain on account that it covers isolation at a decent place and medical treatment. Other countries you are probably on your own so If I wanted to travel somewhere else other than Aruba, I would strongly suggest you research the protocols to what would happen if you test positive there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/t...8c2c67fb4b3bd5
    It is glad to know that Aruba offers an aide, I wish every country does. But more likely, I hope this Covid thing would be over. Thank you for sharing the article.
    0 0