This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Venting

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only do audiobooks
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I only do audiobooks
    That will work too

Now, folks, let's get some titles going. here are some of mine:

"Spuds goes to Washington"

"Spuds in love"

"I'll never pee again"

So I hope folks here will chime in. A little humor might help Robin get through the 'crap'
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL aquaman.

His highness is going to be 5 in September. I know this because she is planning a party.

She does see a shrink. Doctor and everyone else thinks she needs meds, she doesn't. David and I were so embarrassed when we went to out to dinner with her when Stu was working(he doesn't know about this incident). to a new place in town that is Turkish and Mediterranean. The owner comes over and asks how everything was. She tells him she lives in an area of where there are a lot of Turkish people and good Turkish restaurants and SHE knows Turkish food. She said the food was good but not everything on the menu is Turkish and she wanted to let him know. He told her that the restaurant was both Turkish and mediterranean. To top it off, a friend of mine from work was sitting behind us. I could go on for hours, but will stop here.

No dogs allowed at Oceania. We didn't plan it, it is just the way it is. When we told her where we were buying, she checked and was upset dogs weren't allowed.

Thanks for your support everyone.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol

Since he is named Spud, my family has come up with alternate names for him such as

Potato
    Tater Tot
    Latke
    French Fry
    Tuber
    etc.

SIL not happy. She was even more annoyed this trip when she was talking about taking him to the groomer and my son said, "You mean you take Spud to the potato peeler?". I thought it so funny and couldn't stop laughing. She was not happy.

The first year she had him, I made a Halloween costume for him that was supposed to look like a baked potato with chives. That was Stu's idea. I really don't sew and didn't have him there to really figure it out so it really wasn't great.

Venting-img_5933-jpg

If you are going to name your dog after a veggie, you gotta have realize people are going to do tease.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    That will work too

Now, folks, let's get some titles going. here are some of mine:

"Spuds goes to Washington"

"Spuds in love"

"I'll never pee again"

So I hope folks here will chime in. A little humor might help Robin get through the 'crap'

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh SPUD is a cutie.
    that being said, that dog needs to be taught right from wrong.

when our belle was a pup, she started peeing on the rug in front of my son's bedroom door.
    it happened on Sunday night/monday morning as he always left to go back to college on Sunday pm.
    Paul would say..uh oh, Belle had an accident.
    I said, "no, she had an on purpose. and it took us almost 4 years to get her to break the habit"

we had houseguests and I had to put them up in our 3 upstairs bedrooms (Kevin was at college).
    belle took 3 separate dumps in front of each bedroom door.
    again, that was an "on purpose".
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    On purposes are their way of letting us know they are mad. We had a cat that did that. Stu was away and he slept on Stu's side of the bed. Stu came home and he peed in Stu's shoes-not on the floor, just in both shoes of a specific pair.

As far as Spud, he only does what he is allowed to do because his "mommy" doesn't believe in correcting him. He is in charge because she can't be in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    oh SPUD is a cutie.
    that being said, that dog needs to be taught right from wrong.

when our belle was a pup, she started peeing on the rug in front of my son's bedroom door.
    it happened on Sunday night/monday morning as he always left to go back to college on Sunday pm.
    Paul would say..uh oh, Belle had an accident.
    I said, "no, she had an on purpose. and it took us almost 4 years to get her to break the habit"

we had houseguests and I had to put them up in our 3 upstairs bedrooms (Kevin was at college).
    belle took 3 separate dumps in front of each bedroom door.
    again, that was an "on purpose".

0 1