This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 78

Thread: What are you doing to keep busy while at home?

  1. #61
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like fun when you are winning!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We found a new way to kill time today. We have been watching horse races on TVG network on tv, and betting them online using a TwinSpires account. I love the Kentucky Derby but am not really into horse racing too much. I started with $30, got up to $94 and have worked it back down to around $50. Gamblers gonna gamble..haha.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0
     

  2. #62
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    4,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    sounds like fun when you are winning!!
    Jon said I should have cashed out when I was up to $94. I will have to remind him of that next time he's playing slots!
    0 0
     

  3. #63
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    4,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Here’s something you can do at home
    That looks like fun! We are doing a Derby party zoom meeting online next week with a group of friends and everyone is supposed to make a homemade hat. Might have to suggest this as a game!
    0 0
     

  4. #64
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    6,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    That looks like fun! We are doing a Derby party zoom meeting online next week with a group of friends and everyone is supposed to make a homemade hat. Might have to suggest this as a game!
    I got it at uncommongoods.com last year. It’s really kind of fun.

    1 0
     

  5. #65
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    3,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    After cleaning I moved on to painting. Monday I painted the accent wall in our bedroom to match the rest of the room. The wall is closest to hubby's side of the bed. He didn't notice the change. He thought I was repainting the trim. Two days and he doesn't notice a chocolate colored wall is now a blue wall.

  6. #66
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    5,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    After cleaning I moved on to painting. Monday I painted the accent wall in our bedroom to match the rest of the room. The wall is closest to hubby's side of the bed. He didn't notice the change. He thought I was repainting the trim. Two days and he doesn't notice a chocolate colored wall is now a blue wall.
    Robin.... dontcha know that's a guy thing...
    0 0
     

  7. #67
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last step happened an hour or so ago...we received our full mortgage approval minus the basic new pay stubs etc....Very exciting for all of us. We will be purchasing the place my wife grew up in on Canandaigua Lake.....can't wait to spend the summer on the water!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    great news!!

    keep us posted.

  8. #68
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    3,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    The last step happened an hour or so ago...we received our full mortgage approval minus the basic new pay stubs etc....Very exciting for all of us. We will be purchasing the place my wife grew up in on Canandaigua Lake.....can't wait to spend the summer on the water!
    Yay!!!! Congratulations!

  9. #69
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's great news Jay! Congrats!


    1 1
     

  10. #70
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    5,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    The last step happened an hour or so ago...we received our full mortgage approval minus the basic new pay stubs etc....Very exciting for all of us. We will be purchasing the place my wife grew up in on Canandaigua Lake.....can't wait to spend the summer on the water!
    Outstanding....! Congratulations.....! Ummmm.... we're gonna need directions...!
    1 1
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •