This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XRP- Crypto for Aruba

Post Thanks / Like
    And it just broke 50 and reached 52. The bulls are running.
    June 8th - can't get here quick enough!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Run baby run! Up to 75 currently- over night it actually spiked up to 92. I thought about taking my money out and enjoying a "free" trip to Aruba when things clear up but I decided to let it roll! My XLM suggestion was at .08 cents and is now to trading at over .20. Let the coins roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    And it just broke 50 and reached 52. The bulls are running.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to offer again, lol. XRP is a great buy and looking up! Its at .56 and it could be the last buy opportunity. Yes I just bought several thousand more shares, lol. I may rename my Crypto account- My future vacation fund! Lets go XRP! Or XLM, lol.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am also hesitant in investing into cryptocurrencies. I've tried bitcoin 2yrs ago but havent got the chance to really play in this field. And then I just checked its price last week, damn the price is already that high.

Just a query, do you think Bitcoin / crypto will scale globally that it can handle day to day currency transactions?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I do believe there will be a change to Crypto over the next few years....it has started already with large banks starting to accept it. Apple has paired with XRP as well...its going to be big IMO which is why I keep pouring extra cash into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnette Bartol View Post
    I am also hesitant in investing into cryptocurrencies. I've tried bitcoin 2yrs ago but havent got the chance to really play in this field. And then I just checked its price last week, damn the price is already that high.

Just a query, do you think Bitcoin / crypto will scale globally that it can handle day to day currency transactions?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I do believe there will be a change to Crypto over the next few years....it has started already with large banks starting to accept it. Apple has paired with XRP as well...its going to be big IMO which is why I keep pouring extra cash into it.
    Really? Apple had already partnered with XRP? Wow! That's a good development in the crypto world. And If the large banks are starting to consider this type of currencies then cryptocurrency is a promising one. Can you share tips on a how to go about investing in it? Thanks a lot!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Open up a coinbase account...not the "pro" version. It will take a while to sign up...it was a pain but I figured it out okay. I will be honest my 2 friends are big Crypto geeks....I steal there info, lol. They are convinced XRP will be at least $10 in the not so distant future with that being a stepping stone to larger amounts. I will be honest....I have enough coins if it hits 15 dollars or so I am retiring and draining the fund, lol. As strong as I am on Crypto I would not have a large portion of my savings in it...and I don't. Its a lot of fun but if you are going to freak out if your fund loses 25 percent or more I would pass. My account goes up and down by the minute sometimes.... I invested some money to start and keep adding whenever I have a bad day at work, lol. There was a run up and some sell off....based on chart reading- something I am new at, the charts look like its going to explode and break over a dollar soon IMO and could do so before the year ends. It could also retrace back to 35 cents- but I feel like its a winner long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnette Bartol View Post
    Really? Apple had already partnered with XRP? Wow! That's a good development in the crypto world. And If the large banks are starting to consider this type of currencies then cryptocurrency is a promising one. Can you share tips on a how to go about investing in it? Thanks a lot!

0 0