This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Frontier - now service to Aruba from Miami!

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Frontier - now service to Aruba from Miami!

Saturdays only

From Aruba's Queen Beatrix International Airport:

Fitting perfectly with AUA Airport's strategic plan to become a greener airport:

Frontier Airlines to start flying to Aruba in November 2021

ORANJESTAD – Aruba Airport Authority N.V. (AAA), the company that manages and operates Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA Airport), is proud to announce that Frontier Airlines will start operating to Aruba November 2021.

For Frontier Airlines, same as for AUA Airport, green is not just their logo color. Still, it is a daily reminder of their mission and pursuit to be America's Greenest Airline. These ideals perfectly fit AUA Airport's strategic plan to become the most sustainable airport in the region.

Frontier - now service to Aruba from Miami!-screen-shot-2021-08-03-11-12-23-am-jpg
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 08-03-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never flown Frontier, but have heard less than stellar reviews.

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that they make Spirit Airlines look "stellar"
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have flown Frontier out of Trenton a couple of times and there was no problems at all. Lovely boarding process; very efficient. Not sure if the experience is the same from busier airports. Trenton had the one flight leaving and it is a small airport.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I have flown Frontier many times from Cincinnati to Florida (Ft. Myers). It is definitely a budget airline, but for a 2ish hour flight to Ft. Myers, it is not terrible. Not sure how long the flight would be from Miami to Aruba, but if it is more than 2 hours, it could probably get uncomfortable. The seats are... not cushy and the room is... lacking. Hence why a flight longer than 2ish hours could be a bit of a PITA. My two cents...
    Pictures from our Oct 2021 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNDCceAbJT5sECfE8

Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The prices for the new route of Miami to Aruba are amazingly affordable. Wish Miami was my airport. LOL
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Price is nice .. can always self medicate with a cocktail or three can make any flight smooth.. lol
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    At the prices I just looking at over Xmas break from there I would stand the entire way, lol. While I am not a fan based one what Ive read, count me in for those prices if it were to fly from Boston direct.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 1