This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Delta Updates

Post Thanks / Like

Delta Updates

Delta has extended the blocking of middle seats in Comfort+ and Main cabins through January 6, 2021.
    First Class cabin will also remain at 50% capacity through Oct. 31.
    Change fee waiver has been extended for new flights purchased through Sept.30.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the updates. I hope other airlines update as well blocking the middle seat until at least 12/31 and then review.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just flew SAN-ATL-ORF in first class on Delta. The agents and FA's were very professional about the whole cleaning and separation thing. Six of 16 seats were occupied and they served beer and wine along with the snack bag. The planes load from the rear now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Walt that always made more sense to load from the back to the front. Maybe load the elderly and people with wheel chair first because they need more time to move around but then back to front.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update Amy, it will be so nice not to be stuck in the middle seat for once I haven't checked my seats in a while do you advise me to call or will they just change for us, we booked in Jan Comfort Plus.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Thanks for the update Amy, it will be so nice not to be stuck in the middle seat for once I haven't checked my seats in a while do you advise me to call or will they just change for us, we booked in Jan Comfort Plus.
    I would just check your seats online via their website on a regular basis since things are constantly changing.
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    I would just check your seats online via their website on a regular basis since things are constantly changing.
    Thanks, as of now no changes.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I flew Delta yesterday. Very nice, clean plane. Very specific instructions on how to board, back to front, two rows at a time. Very specific deplaning instructions as well such as please remain seated until the row in front of you is 6 feet ahead or two rows ahead of you. People didn't listen of course, but Delta did their best.
    Loving Aruba from NJ
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend is Diamond Medallion with Delta just spoke personally with the Vice President of onboard service operations today. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like any additional beverage options are coming back till the new year. However they are working on some options to help in the interim playing with the idea of offering something in the Sky Club that first class passengers and maybe other passengers can pick up and take on flight.

Currently it is still beer and wine only in First Class with snacks (no hot meals or glassware). Food options in the SkyClub are getting better though. We had decent sandwiches and salads recently.

0 0