This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flights in March

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Flights in March

Does anyone know if the flights on Jet Blue from Boston to Aruba go down below $1,000? I've been looking since Jet Blue opened their window for March and for a direct flight they are still very high. Hoping to pay around 500 - 600 for direct flight. Any information would be great.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Jet Blue flights generally run around $585. I just keep watching until the numbers are something I can live with. Jet Blue will also give you a credit if the cost goes down and you call them. A few times when I couldn't find a flight at a reasonable cost I booked a package through Expedia.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at Delta and United. Jet Blue is high. Booked in March on Delta from Syracuse at $413pp
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum cheryl
    keep watching those flights..check daily if you have to.
    as peg says, if you wind up buying a flight and then the price drops, JB will give you a credit to be used for a future flight.

good luck and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl55 View Post
    Does anyone know if the flights on Jet Blue from Boston to Aruba go down below $1,000? I've been looking since Jet Blue opened their window for March and for a direct flight they are still very high. Hoping to pay around 500 - 600 for direct flight. Any information would be great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for the advice. I look every morning at the flights. I am hoping they will go down. They have been 1143.00 for a few weeks now. Pegmeister, is your 585 a direct flight? And what time of year do you usually travel to Aruba?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    As others have said, keep checking flights. Frankly, the bet prices won't appear until you get closer to March. Maybe around October or November. We go Jan/Feb (from Boston) and I find best prices in November.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheryl, yes we fly nonstop from Boston. We usually go twice a year, always in November for Thanksgiving and the other trip is sometime between March and May. I sometimes get obsessed at checking the prices. It's crazy how often they change. Last trip just before I had booked I had checked probably 5 times, was ready to give up, decided one last check and it had dropped from $880 to $485! It helps if you can be flexible on the day of the week you want to travel on. We usually fly out on a Monday or Tuesday.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy am I glad I booked when they first opened up their schedule. I paid $424.00 pp rt. just looked much more now
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you AndyM. I think one of our problems is we are going from Saturday to Saturday. I will keep checking though.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Pegmeister for your information. Unfortunately our trip is from Saturday to Saturday so that may be why the flights are higher. I'll keep checking.
    0 0