This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Flights-March (Spring Break)

Post Thanks / Like

Flights-March (Spring Break)

I know I'm a bit early, but wondered if $580 non-stop was reasonable from NYC to AUA?

I've been watching for a while and it's the lowest I've seen.
    0 0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it is round trip then, yes...not a bad price

Quote Originally Posted by hmartasin View Post
    I know I'm a bit early, but wondered if $580 non-stop was reasonable from NYC to AUA?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hmartasin View Post

I'm going in March as well. I keep going back and forth on whether I should buy tickets now our wait
    0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We've booked our departing flight for March at $228.00pp. Still watching the return. So far the best price has been $267.00pp. We're hoping to get closer to the departing flight.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.
    0 0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always say that you should book with a price you are comfortable with. If you play the "airline price game", you could do less or considerably higher. You also might end up with lousy seats, too. Once I am comfortable with a price, I don't second guess if it could be lower and I don't look at the prices after I booked. I only keep checking to make sure they didn't change my seats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Played with it a bit and ended up booking for $570. Delta non-stop to Aruba and Jet Blue non-stop coming home. (This was for our grandma)

Now we have to wait for SW to come out with their flights as my family is coming from Kansas City!
    0 1 0