This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Entry

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...sked-questions

if one has global entry they are eligible for tsa pre check

and
    https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequentl...heck-and-other
    2nd paragraph
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-21-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Robin, that's not true. You MAY get TSA precheck with Global Entry status (and we usually both do when we travel) but it is not an automatic. As the TSA officers have explained to me....Global Entry is Global Entry and TSA Precheck is TSA Precheck. They are two separate programs.
    Global Entry works great in Aruba, as well as at US Airports when returning from foreign countries.
    Some clarification on that... https://www.businessinsider.com/tsa-...-entry-04-2018

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    All, thanks for bringing up this topic and Andrea, thanks for providing the link. I was able to log on (after updating my log on to my email and changing my password...new requirements since I originally got Global Entry) and find out that mine expires in 2020. Good information to keep track of.
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Its important to make sure your traveler number is on your flight reservation to get Pre Check...

0 2

Post Thanks / Like

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you know that a big brownie with chocolate chips looks like a small brick of explosives when it goes through the TSA screening?

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, no I didn't know that. That's what you get for bringing treat foods on the flight. Safe trip home!
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...sked-questions

if one has global entry they are eligible for tsa pre check

and
    https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequentl...heck-and-other
    2nd paragraph
    I just received my Passport renewal in the mail (2 weeks turnaround with expedited service). I updated my passport number and issued and expiration dates on my Global Entry account (very important to do this). I am now all set for our next trip to Israel...3 weeks from today (I know this isn't the forum for that trip report). Geez, there are alot of things to keep track of when you travel!
    Brian

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I just received my Passport renewal in the mail (2 weeks turnaround with expedited service). I updated my passport number and issued and expiration dates on my Global Entry account (very important to do this). I am now all set for our next trip to Israel...3 weeks from today (I know this isn't the forum for that trip report). Geez, there are alot of things to keep track of when you travel!

It it would be nice if you did a trip report for Israel in off topic! Would love to hear about it if you have time to post.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    You can do it in off topic. I'd love to hear about it. I was there in 1978 when I was 16 and want to go back. My cousin who grew up next door to me lives there and has a large religious store and factory/scribe business in Jerusalem.

0 1