This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Global Entry

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update Amy. I will stop my daily status update and check every month instead. Happy New Year!

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Thanks for the update Amy. I will stop my daily status update and check every month instead. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year! Cheers!
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- San Juan Islands: Sept. 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020

0 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    when you renew your global entry, i noticed it said you have to fill out the application again. Is that right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    when you renew your global entry, i noticed it said you have to fill out the application again. Is that right?
    Yes. You have to update the countries you have visited, but most of the info will be filled out. It should take about 10 minutes.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I was doing something wrong. I can't renew mine yet but my husband's I can. and so I just logged out cause I wasn't sure I was doing it right, lol. I will try later. I figured you would know, Walt, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    so my husband applied for renewal of global entry on saturday and got an email on sunday, one day, that he was approved for renewal and it expires in 2026. One day. I guess cause its winter and not many people apply, who knows. amazing. mine is july so I think I will wait until the fall to renew since i have until july of 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning - my husband and I applied for Global Entry and we received an email that it passed and we should make an appointment for an interview. We would prefer JFK, but they have no openings for the next year!!! CRAZY! We are arriving in Aruba in March, can we just walk in when we arrive for an interview or do we need an appointment? Any tips? Thank you!
    Last edited by jacknsue; 02-04-2020 at 11:39 AM.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is my understanding that YES based on availability of an agent.
    In search bar enter global entry. There is a recent thread that The Points Guy has an article re Global entry appointments and walk in.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknsue View Post
    Good Morning - my husband and I applied for Global Entry and we received an email that it passed and we should make an appointment for an interview. We would prefer JFK, but they have no openings for the next year!!! CRAZY! We are arriving in Aruba in March, can we just walk in when we arrive for an interview or do we need an appointment? Any tips? Thank you!

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband doesn't have to go in for an interview, its a renewal and i think they sometimes have you go in for a re-interview and some don't.