This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Entry Renewal

Lighthouse, Tiera Del Sol, Palm Beach, Baby Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an update. Wife and I received our new Global Entry Cards in today's mail (02-14-22). Used old picture and good for another 5 years. No interviews for us. Sorry Walt. Thanks everyone.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Just as far as I know, EOA means "Enrollment on Arrival? I know it's confusing when you are departing from Aruba it's the same as arriving to US.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,
    Have a question on global entry. My renewal was conditionally approved and said I have to make an appt for an interview. I live in Mass. and there are no openings through 2027. I am going to Aruba in Sept. Can I do the interview on arrival in Aruba or the day I depart to come back home. It is confusing .
    Thanks
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard of no one being successful on getting the GE interview on arrival in Aruba.
    Departure is the best option.
    Add 30 min to your departure plan timing.
    If the airport is very busy then they will not do an GE interview then.

Quote Originally Posted by bosjay View Post
    Hey all,
    Have a question on global entry. My renewal was conditionally approved and said I have to make an appt for an interview. I live in Mass. and there are no openings through 2027. I am going to Aruba in Sept. Can I do the interview on arrival in Aruba or the day I depart to come back home. It is confusing .
    Thanks
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to try to do it on departure in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it goes.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Walt and Andrea for responding
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    That would be great! My husband and I want to apply for global entry since we don’t have it. Once you get conditional approval is there a time limit as to when you can schedule/have the interview? We are going to Aruba in September and want to know when it would be best to apply if I go the Aruba route for the interview.
    We applied in April for GE. My husband got conditional approval right away, like in a day or 2. I am still waiting, and it has been a month. We also travel in September, and I sure hope my conditional approval comes before that. No app'ts anytime soon anywhere near us in NH. I would say to apply NOW if you want to get an interview in Aruba. Hope yours goes quicker than mine
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband and I both renewed our GE. I did not need an interview but my husband did. When we left Aruba on May 4 (Wednesday) he requested an interview and the process took less than 15 minutes. The interview involved a new picture taken, fingerprints and various verbal questions. He has now received notification that he was "approved" and we are just awaiting his new GE card. Hope that helped.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you request to have the interview? when going through the line at US customs?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    He requested the interview when going through US customs. Good Luck.
    0 1