This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have you left the Island on a Monday?

Post Thanks / Like
    We arrive 3 hrs in advance for Saturday/Sunday departures and 2.5 hours in advance for M-F (non-holiday) departures. We have global entry.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Left on a Monday this past May. Flight was at 3:40pm. I have Delta Sky Priority check-in at the Delta counter and also Global Entry. Took me a total of 15 minutes from curb to the bar at Wineport. However....the customs line was all the way into the baggage area so if I did not have Global Entry it probably would have taken me at least one hour.
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019 -- 39th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2019

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea. I went 28 trips and NEVER drank at the airport on the way home...and most of those trips I did not even drink my last night-crazy I know, lol. But then I decided to try it and it made the flight home a little more bearable 3 trips ago and I see that as a regular thing going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Good idea, that usually leaves time for a departure cocktail or two.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 09-20-2019 at 04:23 PM.