This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoping for a Happy Ending!

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping for a Happy Ending!

Well its been a challenge getting it together for our next February Aruba trip. The good news, We are going for 2 weeks. So far no luck finding week 6 at Aruba Beach club for past 2 months. We got beat out 3 times already. Also, Hans at Tropic is booked after 8 years of renting from him. We are 6 months away and even Wheels to Go is Booked. So those of you procrastinators, beware. Oh well, hope it all works out. I will keep you posted.Now trying More4Less car rental.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    1 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is disappointing indeed

if you know your dates year to year, you can book with Hans one year out and then give him the flight info once you are able to book your air.

would you consider a week 6 rental at another timeshare place?

good luck and hope that all works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Well its been a challenge getting it together for our next February Aruba trip. The good news, We are going for 2 weeks. So far no luck finding week 6 at Aruba Beach club for past 2 months. We got beat out 3 times already. Also, Hans at Tropic is booked after 8 years of renting from him. We are 6 months away and even Wheels to Go is Booked. So those of you procrastinators, beware. Oh well, hope it all works out. I will keep you posted.Now trying More4Less car rental.
    Sean and Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    We've used Royal in the past for rentals. Not the newest, but okay.

You can try renting a condo for the week you need.It may be easier to find a condo.

BTW-I had good laugh at the title of this thread. Yes, my mind is in the gutter.

0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just on the Casa del Mar site and they had 2 units for rent in week 6 for next year, it's listed in the rent by owner page. One was for an Ambassador unit, originally posted in August and the other was for a presidential unit, originally posted in June.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    BTW-I had good laugh at the title of this thread. Yes, my mind is in the gutter.
    I was right there with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I was right there with you!
    Ok I'll admit to it, too. I have an appointment scheduled at Manchebo Monday morning and don't recall seeing that in the brochure.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for info never had a problem 6 months out with Hans before. We will book earlier next year. . We would prefer ABC since we are there 1 week already. Maybe Casa Del Mar studio on ABC side Presidential unit is out and I believe Ambassador unit is across the street from them. I guess we have to check Kandi's list starting at earlier Sunday AM to get 1st shot. We filled out an application 2 days ago for More4Less car rental, but we have heard anything back yet? We cant seem to email them back on their site. It states we " need another App to open". If anyone has a better email, much appreciated. As for flights we are on several Flight watch sites, so we must be patient.
    Sean and Susan
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does more4less have a FB page?
    maybe a direct message they FB if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Thanks for info never had a problem 6 months out with Hans before. We will book earlier next year. . We would prefer ABC since we are there 1 week already. Maybe Casa Del Mar studio on ABC side Presidential unit is out and I believe Ambassador unit is across the street from them. I guess we have to check Kandi's list starting at earlier Sunday AM to get 1st shot. We filled out an application 2 days ago for More4Less car rental, but we have heard anything back yet? We cant seem to email them back on their site. It states we " need another App to open". If anyone has a better email, much appreciated. As for flights we are on several Flight watch sites, so we must be patient.
    Sean and Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, Not a Facebook user or any social media user. Not important enough to share my life. I did read some past forums where people had same concern. Dont want to try to book somewhere else and find out we rented 2 cars. I had to give all my card info to apply on their website. Very strange. Not like working with Hans
    Sean and Susan
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm I found an 800 number to call but no luck with getting thru to anyone yet. We will keep trying. Hans, did write me back and put us on a waiting list.
    Sean and Susan
    0 0