This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How early is too early for airport check in?

Post Thanks / Like

How early is too early for airport check in?

I hope someone can answer this question. I am lucky to be heading back to Aruba for a last minute week get away in a couple of weeks. My friend needs assistance in the airport and her usual travel companion was not able to go with her this trip, hence my last minute invite. I tried to get the same flight home as her on AA but it was $1300 at the time, way out of my budget. I was able to get a flight that departs later in the day for a little over $300. My question is, she departs at 2:55 and I depart at 4:55, will I be able to go to the airport with her and check in for my flight that early? I was hoping to assist her through the lines, get her boarded and then pay to get into the VIP lounge until my flight boards. If any one has been in a similar situation, I would appreciate any advise/guidance.
    Thanks,
    Pam
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes you WILL be able to do what you have planned.

check your credit card to see if it is on the list for free use of airport lounges.
    (otherwise the entry cost is $42.....thereabouts)
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Andrea. Unfortunately the cards I have won't get me in fro free. Happy to just be going back to Aruba for the extra week!
    0 0