This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Insurance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Walt it gets more interesting and frustrating. So I called Interval Back and said, ok I want the option to purchase the EPLUS for $59.00. The new person I spoke to said, You don't have that option. I'm like, I just spoke to someone an hour ago who gave me that option. He said no la cabana is opened and if you can't go then I'm sorry there are no options. I was very upset! So they transferred me to Customer Service/supervisor and they told me the same. Unbelievable! I should jump at the offer but the customer service rep said that she wasn't sure how that would work out because that option was not in the system. It's amazing how you get different answers when you call.
    That has been my experience with them also,as I said not very cooperative. Seems they are all too happy to take your exchange fee but very reluctant to make any changes if your destination is open for business,I have had to cancel 3 trips since all of this started and II was the only one that caused any problems.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Walt it gets more interesting and frustrating. So I called Interval Back and said, ok I want the option to purchase the EPLUS for $59.00. The new person I spoke to said, You don't have that option. I'm like, I just spoke to someone an hour ago who gave me that option. He said no la cabana is opened and if you can't go then I'm sorry there are no options. I was very upset! So they transferred me to Customer Service/supervisor and they told me the same. Unbelievable! I should jump at the offer but the customer service rep said that she wasn't sure how that would work out because that option was not in the system. It's amazing how you get different answers when you call.
    it’s known as the rule of three’s. Usually by the third call you speak to someone that has the correct answer...

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well years ago when I got my Citizenship in Aruba, you could line up 10 people and ask them 10 questions, and you get 10 different answers!!!!
    But I do know if you own with Marriott and could not use the weeks back in March, April, May, June and till the 10th of July, they did give you another weeks with II. Its good for 2 years and you can only book it out 3 months. But at least we didn't lose the week because the main fees for a 2 bedroom is like $1700 a year. I heard alot of the II people got laid off. Not sure if and when they will call them back. Who would have guest last Jan that we would have a year like this. A year like none other!!!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent-ArubaBob View Post
    Well years ago when I got my Citizenship in Aruba, you could line up 10 people and ask them 10 questions, and you get 10 different answers!!!!
    But I do know if you own with Marriott and could not use the weeks back in March, April, May, June and till the 10th of July, they did give you another weeks with II. Its good for 2 years and you can only book it out 3 months. But at least we didn't lose the week because the main fees for a 2 bedroom is like $1700 a year. I heard alot of the II people got laid off. Not sure if and when they will call them back. Who would have guest last Jan that we would have a year like this. A year like none other!!!!
    2020 the lost year. we have a 2 bdr and fees have gone to 2k. Still worth it.
    0 0