This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet Blue

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will they have a black friday/cyber monday sale? we need a new countdown or two. They have a killer deal on their getaway packages 11 nights 4/18-4/29, 1 bedroom golf villa at Divi was $2450 total now up to $2650. Gotta wait to see all the sales.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was it really 2450 with air included for both of you? Thats an incredible price!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Will they have a black friday/cyber monday sale? we need a new countdown or two. They have a killer deal on their getaway packages 11 nights 4/18-4/29, 1 bedroom golf villa at Divi was $2450 total now up to $2650. Gotta wait to see all the sales.

0 0 0

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Was it really 2450 with air included for both of you? Thats an incredible price!
    Yes, it is now exactly $2628, but airfare is up to $783, was $602. All these prices, air and package are dirt cheap and totals for two. We booked two trips last year on black friday. I know the resort will have a BIG sale, so gotta wait but I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the $2450.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Yes, it is now exactly $2628, but airfare is up to $783, was $602. All these prices, air and package are dirt cheap and totals for two. We booked two trips last year on black friday. I know the resort will have a BIG sale, so gotta wait but I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the $2450.
    I should take your advice & "leavethekidswithmom"! Never find amazing deals for 5! lol
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 3 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The only black Friday gifts I want is Aruba..
    Will the sales start at midnight..
    This will be the first yr no shopping for kiddies..
    Just vacations for 2
    0 0 0